CPD package - NQTs - school relationships. Clip 1 from 032040010S [electronic resource].
- Additional Titles:
- Clip 1 from 032040010S
- [England] : Teachers TV/UK Department of Education, 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 1 streaming video file (2 min.).
- Additional Creators:
- Real Life Productions
- Education in video
- Language Note:
- This edition in English.
- This interactive CPD package reflects the crucial school relationships that NQTs need to develop during their induction year using interactive activities and short videos to demonstrate effective working relationships with a range of staff. NQTs are advised on how to work positively with their mentor to help improve and develop throughout their induction year. The beneficial roles support staff play, and the relationships between them and NQTs are examined, as well as a series of dramatised scenarios with parents, showing how best to approach challenging situations effectively. Finally, an NQT talks about her first experience of a parents' evening.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Jan. 9, 2014).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Previously released as DVD.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2013. (Education in Video). Available via World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 11954543