Hard to teach. 2, Using the internet with Year 10 [electronic resource].
- Additional Titles:
- Using the internet with Year 10
- [England] : Teachers TV/UK Department of Education, 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 1 streaming video file (10 min.).
- Additional Creators:
- Glasshead Productions
- Education in video
- Language Note:
- This edition in English.
- At Kingstone School in Barnsley, Fiona Hilton uses internet applications that her students are familiar with in their daily life to stimulate their interest in French life and language. She uses downloaded French language videos to trigger vocabulary work with her Year 10 class, and encourages them to use the internet for research and use an inter-school social network site to communicate with French speaking students around the world.
- Audience Notes:
- For High School audiences.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Jan. 9, 2014).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Previously released as DVD.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2013. (Education in Video). Available via World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 11954650