Learning to lead mathematics professional development. Christopher why [electronic resource] / written by Catherine Carroll and Judith Mumme
- Additional Titles:
- Christopher why
- Thousand Oaks, CA : Corwin Press, 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 1 streaming video file (2 min.).
- Additional Creators:
- Mumme, Judith and Carroll, Catherine, 1951-
- Education in video
- Language Note:
- This edition in English.
- This set of mathematics seminars is the ideal resource for people charged with supporting teacher leaders and others who lead mathematics professional development. Potential users include curriculum leaders, math-science partnerships, university-district partnerships, and mathematics teacher educators.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Jan. 9, 2014). and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Previously released as DVD.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2013. (Education in Video). Available via World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 11954771