Lesson starters. 1, Post-war Britain [electronic resource] : immigration : race relations
- Additional Titles:
- Post-war Britain : immigration : race relations
- [England] : Teachers TV/UK Department of Education, 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 1 streaming video file (4 min.).
- Additional Creators:
- Brook Lapping Productions
- Education in video
- Language Note:
- This edition in English.
- Originally from Jamaica, Roy Hackett describes moving to Britain in the late 1950s. He was central to the Bristol bus boycott of 1963 that became a national lightning rod for anger at racial discrimination in Britain at the time. Roy talks about his experiences of the 'colour bar' and the difficulty that black people had trying to find work.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Jan. 9, 2014).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Previously released as DVD.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2013. (Education in Video). Available via World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 11954829