Lesson starters. 2, Combating cyberbullying [electronic resource] : inadvertent bullying
- Additional Titles:
- Combating cyberbullying : inadvertent bullying
- [England] : Teachers TV/UK Department of Education, 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 1 streaming video file (3 min.).
- Additional Creators:
- Maverick Television (Television network)
- Education in video
- Language Note:
- This edition in English.
- This video aimed at secondary level, illustrates how text messages can be misinterpreted. In this film we see a secondary school girl receive a text message sent from her friends and due to the lack of face to face speech and missing inflections of speech she misinterprets the message sent and is offended and distressed.
- Audience Notes:
- For High School audiences.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Jan. 9, 2014). and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Previously released as DVD.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2013. (Education in Video). Available via World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 11954872