Target setting. 2, For secondary heads and governors [electronic resource].
- Additional Titles:
- For secondary heads and governors
- [England] : Teachers TV/UK Department of Education, 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 1 streaming video file (6 min.).
- Additional Creators:
- Brook Lapping Productions
- Education in video
- Language Note:
- This edition in English.
- The governing body and Kings Langely Secondary School hold the governors mark for sustained excellence in school governance. This is partially due to the headteacher's view, that his governors cannot be effective in their role unless they understand much of the data generated by the school. For that reason, the head, Gary Lewis, runs a data induction seminar for all his new governors. This video includes part of a recent data indication seminar, as well as the headteacher and chair of governors talking about how they go about their target setting process.
- Audience Notes:
- For High School audiences.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Jan. 9, 2014).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Previously released as DVD.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2013. (Education in Video). Available via World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 11955078