Time savers special. 1, Flip video cameras [electronic resource].
- Additional Titles:
- Flip video cameras
- [England] : Teachers TV/UK Department of Education, 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 1 streaming video file (5 min.).
- Additional Creators:
- Libra Television
- Education in video
- Language Note:
- This edition in English.
- English teacher Connor Rodgers demonstrates how his department use flip video cameras for easy and fun assessment and marking. Not only are the cameras easy to use and view back on the whiteboard, but it means Connor can save the videos as evidence and watch them in his own time, saving valuable teaching time in class. Meanwhile in the Science department, technician Phil Wilson explains how he uses the cameras to record demonstrations. These versatile videos can be played to teachers who miss the demonstration, as well as in class to pupils if the demonstration would need a lot of setting up or would be too dangerous for the pupils to do.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Jan. 9, 2014). and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Previously released as DVD.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2013. (Education in Video). Available via World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 11955279