Time savers special. 4, Powerpoint [electronic resource].
- Additional Titles:
- [England] : Teachers TV/UK Department of Education, 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 1 streaming video file (5 min.).
- Additional Creators:
- Libra Television
- Language Note:
- This edition in English.
- Powerpoints are widely used in school these days, and for good reason. Maths teacher Cath Smithies explains how her department pool their powerpoint resources into a bank, enabling any member of staff to adapt and use another colleagues powerpoint as they need. This saves Cath huge amounts of time as it means she's not starting from scratch. She also utilises Maths websites to download powerpoint resrouces, again meaning she's not spending time making her work from scratch. Over in the English department, teacher Conor Rodgers uses interactive powerpoints with voting pads to spice up his classes. Pupils are able to vote on a variety of topics using a small pad. The data is instantly collected and transferred to a powerpoint which shows the results of the vote. This gives Conor instant feedback, enabling him to quickly assess the understanding and learning of pupils.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Jan. 9, 2014).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Previously released as DVD.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2013. (Education in Video). Available via World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 11955281