Video requests (original: Jan to March). 9, School improvement [electronic resource] : vertical tutoring
- Additional Titles:
- School Improvement: : vertical tutoring
- [England] : Teachers TV/UK Department of Education, 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 1 streaming video file (9 min.).
- Additional Creators:
- Brook Lapping Productions
- Education in video
- Language Note:
- This edition in English.
- An assistant headteacher shares her experience of implementing vertical tutoring - where form groups contain students from different year groups. Virginia Green from Sharnbrook Upper School in Bedfordshire explains how the move from horizontal year groups to tutor groups of mixed ages has impacted on the school's improvement. There have been changes to school structure, communication and organisation, but most importantly to the quality of the mentoring relationships between students. Students also explain how the changes have worked for them.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Jan. 9, 2014).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Previously released as DVD.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2013. (Education in Video). Available via World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 11955301