Quantitative analyses of behavior
- Cambridge, Mass. : Ballinger Pub. Co., [1981-]
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- volumes : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Commons, Michael L., Herrnstein, Richard J., Nevin, John A., and Harvard Symposium on Quantitative Analyses of Behavior
- v. 1. Discriminative properties of reinforcement schedules / edited by Michael L. Commons, John A. Nevin --v. 2. Matching and maximizing accounts / edited by Michael L. Commons, Richard J. Herrnstein, and Howard Rachlin.--v. 3. Acquisition / edited by Michael L. Commons, Richard J. Herrnstein, and Allan R. Wagner.--v.4. Discrimination proceses / edited by Michael L. Commons, Richard J. Herrnstein, Allan R. Wagner.--Biological determinants of reinforcement / edited by Michael L. Commons, Russell M. Church, James R. Stellar, Allan R. Wagner.
- 0884103773 (v. 1)
0884107396 (v. 2)
088410740X (v. 3)
0884107418 (v. 4)
0898595509 (v. 7)
- Vol. 1-2 based on the annual Harvard Symposium on Quantitative Analyses of Behavior, held in April 1978; vol. 4 held in June, 1980, 1981.
Vol. 7 published by L. Erlbaum Associates, Hillsdale, New Jersey.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographies and indexes.
View MARC record | catkey: 1196141