Schoenberg and his school : the contemporary stage of the language of music / Translated from the French by Dika Newlin
- Leibowitz, René, 1913-1972
- New York : Philosophical Library, 
- Physical Description:
- xxvi, 305 pages : music ; 22 cm
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Prolegomena to contemporary music -- Arnold Schoenberg -- Alban Berg -- Anton Webern -- The structure of contemporary musical speech -- Bibliography (p. 298) -- Discography (p. 299) -- Works of Arnold Schoenberg (p. 300-302) -- Works of Alan Berg (p. 303) -- Works of Anton Webern (p. 304-305).
- Includes index.
- Bibliography Note:
- Bibliography: pages 298-305.
View MARC record | catkey: 1199505