The solar wind ... / Edited by Robet J. Mackin, Jr. [and] Macia Neugebauer. Foreword by S. Chapman
- Conference Author:
- Jet Propulsion Laboratory Conference on the Solar Wind (1964 : Pasadena, Calif.)
- Oxford ; New York : Symposium Publications Division, Pergamon Press, 
- Physical Description:
- xxx, 400 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Mackin, Robert J.
Jet Propulsion Laboratory (U.S.)
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- JPL technical report ; no.32-630
- "Prepared for the National Aeronautics and Space Administration by the Jet Propulsion Laboratory, California Institute of Technology, under contract NAS 87-100".
"Proceedings of a conference held at the California Institute of Technology, Pasadena ... April 1-4, 1964, and sponsored by the Jet Propulsion Laboratory".
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographies.
View MARC record | catkey: 1200221