Representation and meaning : experiments with information processing systems / edited by Herbert A. Simon and Laurent Siklóssy
- Simon, Herbert A. (Herbert Alexander), 1916-2001
- Englewood Cliffs, N.J. : Prentice-Hall, 
- Physical Description:
- xviii, 440 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Siklóssy, Laurent
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Prentice-Hall series in automatic computation
- The heuristic compiler, by H. A. Simon -- Some semantic methods for language processing, by L. Siklóssy and H. A. Simon -- Some studies in game playing with a digital computer, by T. G. Williams -- Computer program organization induced from problem examples, by D. S. Williams -- Syntax directed interpretation of natural language, by L. S. Coles -- Natural language learning by computer, by L. Siklóssy.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographies.
View MARC record | catkey: 1201219