7000 years of Iranian art / Circulated by the Smithsonian Institution: National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C.; Denver Art Museum, Denver, Colorado; William Rockhill Nelson Gallery of Art, Kansas City, Missouri; the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston, Texas; the Cleveland Museum of Art, Cleveland, Ohio; Museum of Fine Arts, Boston, Massachusetts; California Palace of the Legion of Honor, San Francisco, California; Los Angeles County Museum of Art, Los Angeles, California, 1964-1965
- Corporate Author:
- Smithsonian Institution. Traveling Exhibition Service
- [Washington] : [Smithsonian Institution], 
- Physical Description:
- 183 pages : map(on lining papers)plates(part color) ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- National Gallery of Art (U.S.)
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Smithsonian publication ; no. 4535
- "The ... task of organizing and circulating this exhibition and of preparing the catalogue was carried out by the Smithsonian Institution Traveling Exhibition Service under the direction of Dr. Annemarie H. Pope"., Introductory note in Persian and English by Mohammad Reza Pahlavi., and "Catalogue of the exhibition": p.53-113.
- Bibliography Note:
- Bibliography: pages 47-51.
View MARC record | catkey: 1202056