Breakfast at Tiffany's : a short novel and three stories / by Truman Capote
- Capote, Truman, 1924-1984
- New York : Random House, 
- Physical Description:
- 179 pages ; 21 cm
- Additional Creators:
- David, Ismar
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Breakfast at Tiffany's -- House of flowers -- A diamond guitar -- A Christmas memory.
- This volume includes three of Capote's best-known stories, "House of Flowers," "A Diamond Guitar," and "A Christmas Memory," in addition to his bestselling novel, Breakfast at Tiffany's, the popular story of Holly Golightly--"a cross between Lolita and Auntie Mame" (Time).
"A Christmas Memory"--This is a story of a Christmas shared by a seven-year-old boy and a childlike woman in her sixties, with enormous love and friendship between them.
- Related Titles:
- House of flowers
- Rare Books copys has original dustjacket, dated 10/58. Jacket design by Ismar David.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Rare Books copy: From the Estate of John Hastings.
View MARC record | catkey: 1204718