Giuseppe Maria Crespi and the emergence of genre painting in Italy / by John T. Spike ; with essays by Mira Pajes Merriman and Giovanna Perini
- Spike, John T.
- Fort Worth, Tex. : Kimbell Art Museum, 1986.
- Physical Description:
- 245 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 30 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Crespi, Giuseppe Maria, 1665-1747, Merriman, Mira Pajes, 1932-, Perini, Giovanna, and Kimbell Art Museum
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- 0912804246 and 0912804254 (pbk.)
- Exibition held at the Kimbell Art Museum, Fort Worth, Tex., Sept. 20-December 7, 1986. and Includes index.
- Bibliography Note:
- Bibliography: pages 233-239.
View MARC record | catkey: 1210918