The history of the Negro in medicine / by Herbert M. Morais
- Morais, Herbert M. (Herbert Montfort), 1905-1970
- New York : Publishers Co., 
- [1st ed.].
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 317 pages : illustrations, facsimiles, portraits ; 29 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Association for the Study of Negro Life and History, inc
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- International library of Negro life and history
- Published under the auspices of the Association for the Study of Negro Life and History.
- Bibliography Note:
- Bibliography: pages 281-304.
- Action Note:
- Deacidified. 19950712. liquid. Cranberry Twp., PA 16066. Preservation Technologies Inc.
View MARC record | catkey: 1211046