Human performance; user information; and simulation, 2013
- Washington, D.C. : Transportation Research Board, 2013.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 108 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- National Research Council (U.S.). Transportation Research Board
- Foreword -- Evaluation of driver performance and distraction during use of in-vehicle signing information -- Effects of chevron alignment signs on driver eye movements, driving performance, and stress -- Longitudinal driving behavior with integrated crash-warning system: Evaluation from naturalistic driving data -- In-vehicle stopping decision advisory system for drivers approaching a traffic signal -- Naturalistic driving observations of manual and visual-manual interactions with navigation systems and mobile phones while driving -- Road safety differences between priority-controlled intersections and right-hand priority intersections: Behavioral analysis of vehicle-vehicle interactions -- Large-scale observational study of drivers' cell phone use -- Investigating speeding behavior with naturalistic approaches: Methodological lessons learned -- Observational study of use of cell phone and texting among drivers in California: Comparison of data from 2011 and 2012 -- Univariate volatility-based models for improving quality of travel time reliability forecasting -- Business logo signing: Evaluation of the number of logo panels on specific service signs -- Flexible, mobile video camera system and open source video analysis software for road safety and behavioral analysis -- Analysis of drivers' stop-or-run behavior at signalized intersections with high-resolution traffic and signal event data.
- "TRB Transportation Research Record: Journal of the Transportation Research Board, No. 2365 consists of 13 papers that explore driver performance and distraction; the effects of chevron alignment signs; longitudinal driving behavior with integrated crash-warning systems; in-vehicle stopping decision advisory systems; interactions with navigation systems and mobile phones while driving; road safety differences between priority-controlled intersections and right-hand priority intersections; drivers' cell phone use; speeding behavior; cell phone and texting among drivers in California; travel time reliability forecasting; business logo signing; road safety and behavioral analysis software; and drivers' stop-or-run behavior at signalized intersections."--pub. desc.
- 9780309286879 (paperback)
- "Journal of the Transportation Research Board."
"A peer-reviewed publication.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 12131432