Practices for unbound aggregate pavement layers / consultant, Erol Tutumluer
- Tutumluer, E.
- Additional Titles:
- Unbound aggregate pavement layers
- Washington, D.C. : Transportation Research Board, 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 180 pages : illustrations, maps ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- National Research Council (U.S.). Transportation Research Board
National Cooperative Highway Research Program
American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials
United States. Federal Highway Administration
- NCHRP synthesis, 0547-5570 ; 445
- Introduction -- Aggregate types and material selection -- Granular base and subbase construction -- Unbound aggregate base characterization for design -- Compaction, quality control, and field performance -- Summary of current practice and effective practices.
- "TRB's National Cooperative Highway Research Program (NCHRP) Synthesis 445: Practices for Unbound Aggregate Pavement Layers consolidates information on the state-of-the-art and state-of-the-practice of designing and constructing unbound aggregate pavement layers. The report summarizes effective practices related to material selection, design, and construction of unbound aggregate layers to potentially improve pavement performance and longevity."--Publisher website.
- 9780309270854 (pbk.)
- "A synthesis of highway practice."
At head of title: National Cooperative Highway Research Program.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online.
- Funding Information:
- Research sponsored by the American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials in cooperation with the Federal Highway Administration NCHRP project 20-05, topic 43-03
View MARC record | catkey: 12131741