A Taste of Molecules [electronic resource] : In Search of the Secrets of Flavor
- Fresquez, Diane M.
- New York : The Feminist Press at CUNY, 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (215 pages)
- Women Writing Science
- Front Cover; Title Page; Taste Uncorked; L'Amuse-Bouche; Bright Sweetness; The Singing Baguettes; Library of Yeast; Beach Party in a Bottle; Learning While Intoxicated; Hiding and Seeking Flavor; Licorice on the Inside; Taster's Choice; Smelly Pig; Apples of Your Eye; Banana-Flavored Pop Quiz; The Taste Buds in Your Brain; Recipes for Remembering; Pavlov's Restaurant; Transport Delayed; Scents and Sensibility; This is Not a Soup Kitchen; Darkness Edible; Nectar & Co.; Recipes; Sopaipillas; Lamb Chops Marinated in Mead; Flower Power Elderflower Cocktail
Hop Shoots with Poached Egg and Smoked SalmonPeppermint Chip Ice Cream; Apple Chutney; Sabayon with Musa Lova Banana Liqueur; Dutch Ham and Endives Gratinees; Crumble of Christmas Boudin Sausage with Mead Sauce; Madeleines; Acknowledgments; About the Author; Also Available From the Feminist Press
- A spirited food writer on the trail of obsessive scientists and entrepreneurs who want to titillate our taste buds.
- Related Titles:
- EBL collection
- Description based upon print version of record.
View MARC record | catkey: 12132985