The essential lapsit guide : a multimedia how-to-do-it manual and programming guide for stimulating literacy development from 12 to 24 months / Linda L. Ernst
- Ernst, Linda L.
- Chicago : Neal-Schuman, an imprint of the American Library Association, 2015.
- Physical Description:
- xi, 276 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm
- Fascinating facts -- Who is involved -- Service areas -- The play's the thing : books, rhymes, and programs -- Enhancements -- Appendix. Handouts and templates.
- "Lapsit" has become identified with public library programs and services aimed at serving very young children, younger than 24 months of age, and their adult caregivers of providers. Ernst provides tips to encourage and actively engage program participants.
- 9781555707613 (alk. paper)
1555707610 (alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
View MARC record | catkey: 12137021