Priorities for research to reduce the threat of firearm-related violence [electronic resource] / Committee on Priorities for a Public Health Research Agenda to Reduce the Threat of Firearm-Related Violence ; Executive Office, Institute of Medicine ; Committee on Law and Justice, Division of Behavioral and Social Sciences and Education ; Alan I. Leshner, Bruce M. Altevogt, Arlene F. Lee, Margaret A. McCoy, and Patrick W. Kelley, editors ; Institute of Medicine and National Research Council of the National Academies
- Corporate Author:
- National Research Council (U.S.). Committee on Priorities for a Public Health Research Agenda to Reduce the Threat of Firearm-Related Violence
- Additional Titles:
- Research to reduce the threat of firearm-related violence
- Washington, D.C. : The National Academies Press, 
- Physical Description:
- x, 109 pages ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Leshner, Alan I., 1944-
Altevogt, Bruce M.
Lee, Arlene F.
McCoy, Margaret A.
Kelley, Patrick W.
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- 9780309284387 (pbk.)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 69-88).
View MARC record | catkey: 12138734