Financial asset pricing theory / Claus Munk
- Munk, Claus
- Oxford : Oxford University Press, 2013.
- Copyright Date:
- First edition.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 585 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm
- 1. Introduction and overview -- 2.Uncertainty, information, and stochastic processes -- 3. Portfolios, arbitrage, and market completeness -- 4 .State prices -- 5. Preferences -- 6. Individual optimality -- 7.Market equilibrium -- 8.Basic consumption-based asset pricing -- 9. Advanced consumption-based asset pricing -- 10. Factor models -- 11. The economics of the term structure of interest rates -- 12. Risk-adjusted probabilities -- 13. Derivatives.
- The book presents models for the pricing of financial assets such as stocks, bonds, and options. The models are formulated and analyzed using concepts and techniques from mathematics and probability theory. It presents important classic models and some recent 'state-of-the-art' models that outperform the classics.
- 9780199585496 (hbk.)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 12140277