Constraints on party policy change / Thomas M. Meyer
- Meyer, Thomas M.
- Colchester, UK : ECPR Press, 2013.
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xii, 270 pages ; 24 cm.
- ECPR - Monographs
- Machine generated contents note: pt. I Party Competition and Time -- ch. One Constraints on Shifting Party Policy Platforms -- ch. Two Linking Parties and Time -- ch. Three Measuring Party Policy Shifts -- pt. II Voter Perception and Party Policy Shifts -- ch. Four The Voters' Perception of Party Policy Shifts -- ch. Five Causes and Consequences of Voters' Perceived Party Policy Shifts -- ch. Six Voter Perceptions of Party Policy Shifts: An Empirical Analysis -- ch. Seven How Voter Perceptions Affect Party Policy Shifts: An Empirical Analysis -- pt. III Parties' Internal Structure and Party Policy Shifts -- ch. Eight How Parties' Internal Structure Affect Party Policy Shifts -- ch. Nine Parties' Internal Structure and Party Policy Shifts: An Empirical Analysis -- pt. IV Conclusion -- ch. Ten Conclusions and Directions for Future Research.
- 9781907301490 (paperback)
- "An empirical analysis of party policy shifts in ten Western European democracies."--Provided by publisher.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 233-258) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 12140346