Advertising : types of methods, perceptions and impact on consumer behavior / Lucas Barreau, editor
- New York : Nova Science Publishers, Inc., 
- Physical Description:
- xii, 169 pages ; 23 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Barreau, Lucas
- Advertising: media, marketing, and consumer demands
- Machine generated contents note: ch. 1 The Use of Tourism Distribution Channels for Advertising a Religious `Imagined Community': The Case of Branding a Prefecture at a Regional Level, Arcadia, Greece / Vicky Katsoni -- ch. 2 Investing in Culture and Intercultural Relations for Advertising and Sustainable Development of the Contemporary European City within the Framework of International City Branding and Marketing: The Case Study of the Intercultural Festival of Trieste, Italy / Evgenia Bitsani -- ch. 3 Explaining the Effectiveness of Appeals to Uniqueness: A Social Psychological Perspective / Fabio Lorenzi-Cioldi -- ch. 4 Discursive Analytical Methods for Examining Customers' Online Talk / John Neugebauer -- ch. 5 How Cultural Characteristics Moderate Consumer Responses to Positive and Negative Feeling Advertisements / Patrick De Pelsmacker -- ch. 6 My Dear Brands, When You Transgress, Should I Forgive You? Relationship Types between Consumers and Brands / Peyman Assadi.
- 9781629486123 (hardcover) and 1629486124 (hardcover)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 12140354