Pies and tarts : the definitive guide to classic and contemporary favorites from the world's premier culinary college / Kristina Petersen Migoya ; photography by Ben Fink
- Migoya, Kristina Petersen
- Boston ; New York : Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, 2014.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 330 pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm
- Tools, equipment, and ingredients -- Techniques -- Pie and tart crusts -- Fruit -- Cream -- Custard -- Chocolate and nut -- Savory -- Finishing techniques and recipes.
- Collects recipes from the Culinary Institute of America for a variety of pies and tarts, including apple, pumpkin, and pecan, and also features entrees like quiches and empanadas, with illustrated instructions for basic techniques such as making crusts, custards, and meringue.
- "The Culinary Institute of America"--T.p.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes index.
View MARC record | catkey: 12140815