The World's congress of representative women : a historical resume for popular circulation of the World's congress of representative women, convened in Chicago on May 15, and adjourned on May 22, 1893, under the auspices of the woman's branch of the World's Congress Auxiliary / edited by May Wright Sewall
- Conference Author:
- World's Congress of Representative Women (1893 : Chicago, Ill.), author
- Chicago : Rand, McNally, 1894.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (2 volumes) : illustrations, portraits
- Additional Creators:
- Sewall, May Wright, 1844-1920
- HeinOnline Women and the Law: ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu
- v. 1. Introduction -- Preparations -- Education -- Literature and the dramatic art -- Science and religion -- Charity, philanthropy, and religion -- Moral and social reform -- The civil and political status of women -- v. 2. Civil law and government -- Industries and occupations -- The solidarity of human interests -- Education and literature -- Religion -- Industrial, social, and moral reform -- Orders, civil and political reform.
- Includes index.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 12142388