DOD and DHS : implementing agency watchdogs' recommendations could save taxpayers billions : hearing before the Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, House of Representatives, One Hundred Thirteenth Congress, first session, March 19, 2013
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Oversight and Government Reform
- Additional Titles:
- Department of Defense and Department of Homeland Security : implementing agency watchdogs' recommendations could save taxpayers billions
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2013., Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office, and [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 136 pages) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- Shipping list number: 2013-0323-P., "Serial no. 113-31.", and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 12142893