Equal Employment Opportunity for the Handicapped Act of 1979 : hearings before the Committee on Labor and Human Resources, United States Senate, Ninety-sixth Congress, first session on S. 446, to amend title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 to prohibit discrimination against individuals because they are handicapped, and for other purposes, June 20 and 21, 1979
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Labor and Human Resources
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1979.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (v, 347 pages) : illustrations
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.L 11/4:EQ 2
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 12142958