Export Trading Company Act of 1980 : hearings before the Subcommittee on International Finance of the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs, United States Senate, Ninety-sixth Congress, second session on S. 2379, to encourage exports by facilitating the formation and operation of export trading companies and the expansion of export trade services generally : S. 864, to establish within the Department of Commerce an office to promote and encourage the formation and utilization of export trade associations, and for other purposes and Amendment no. 1674 to S. 864, March 17 and 18; and April 3, 1980
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs. Subcommittee on International Finance
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1980.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (vi, 372 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional Documents Collection: ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.B 22/3:EX 7/32
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 12143000