Farmworker collective bargaining, 1979 : hearings before the Committee on Labor and Human Resources, United States Senate, Ninety-sixth Congress, first session on examination of the agricultural labor dispute and to encourage both parties to seek a new and more productive relationship, Salinas, Calif., April 26 and 27, 1979, Washington, D.C., May 24, 1979
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Labor and Human Resources
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1979.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (v, 760 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 95-97).
View MARC record | catkey: 12143028