Federal contractors' reporting requirements : hearing before the Subcommittee on Federal Spending Practices and Open Government of the Committee on Governmental Affairs, United States Senate, Ninety-sixth Congress, first session on S. 1681, a bill to reduce paperwork in the administration of certain construction contract provisions of law relating to wage rates, October 2, 1979
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Governmental Affairs. Subcommittee on Federal Spending Practices and Open Government
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1980.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 167 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.G 74/9:C 76/8
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 12143048