Gasoline marketing practices : hearings before the Subcommittee on Energy and Power of the Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce, House of Representatives, Ninety-sixth Congress, second session on H.R. 7034(and all identical bills), bills to amend the Small Business Act to provide special loan guarantees to small business concerns for the acquisition of motor fuel service stations, to require the divorcement of such stations from operation by certain producers and refiners of motor fuels, to control sales by producers and refiners of motor fuels, and for other purposes, June 11 and September 25, 1980
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce. Subcommittee on Energy and Power
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1981. and [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 470 pages) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- "Serial no. 96-222." and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 12143174