The National Alcohols and Alcohol Fuel and Farm Commodity Production Act of 1979 : hearing before the Subcommittee on Economic Stabilization of the Committee on Banking, Finance, and Urban Affairs, House of Representatives, Ninety-sixth Congress, first session on H.R. 3905, to authorize the Secretary of Agriculture to guarantee loans for the construction and operation of alcohol fuel plants, to provide for the sale of agricultural commodities for the operation of such plants, to amend the Agricultural Act of 1949 with respect to the set-aside program for feed grains, and for other purposes, October 22, 1979
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Banking, Finance, and Urban Affairs. Subcommittee on Economic Stabilization
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1979. and [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 100 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- "Serial no. 96-32." and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 12143576