Nominations of: Melvin L. Watt, Jason Furman, Kara M. Stein, Michael S. Piwowar, and Richard T. Metsger : hearing before the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Thirteenth Congress, first session, on nominations of: Melvin L. Watt, of North Carolina, to be director, Federal Housing Finance Agency; Jason Furman, of New York, to be a member and chairman, Council of Economic Advisers; Kara M. Stein, of Maryland, to be a member, Securities and Exchange Commission; Michael S. Piwowar, of Virginia, to be a member, Securities and Exchange Commission; Richard T. Metsger, of Oregon, to be a member, National Credit Union Administration Board, June 27, 2013
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2013., Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office, and [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 67 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings and S. hrg. ; 113-53
- Watt, Melvin L., 1945-
- Furman, Jason
- Stein, Kara M.
- Piwowar, Michael S.
- Metsger, Rick, 1951-
- United States. Federal Housing Finance Agency—Officials and employees—Selection and appointment
- Council of Economic Advisers (U.S.)—Officials and employees—Selection and appointment
- United States. Securities and Exchange Commission—Officials and employees—Selection and appointment
- United States. National Credit Union Administration. Board—Officials and employees—Selection and appointment
- Shipping list number: 2014-0011-P. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 12143640