Nominations--Federal Communications Commission and the Corporation for Public Broadcasting : hearing before the Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation, United States Senate, Ninety-sixth Congress, first session on nominations of Tyrone Brown, to be a commissioner, Federal Communications Commission, and Howard A. White, Michael R. Kelley, Paul S. Friedlander, Michael A. Gammino, Jr., Jose A. Rivera, Geoffrey Cowan, and Kathleen Nolan, to the Board of Directors of the Corporation for Public Broadcasting, June 28, 1979
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1979. and [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 58 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- Brown, Tyrone, 1942-
- White, Howard A., 1927-
- Kelley, Michael R., 1940-2013
- Friedlander, Paul S., 1912-
- Gammino, Michael A.
- Rivera, Jose A., 1947-
- Cowan, Geoffrey
- Nolan, Kathy, 1933-
- United States. Federal Communications Commission—Officials and employees—Selection and appointment
- Corporation for Public Broadcasting. Board of Directors—Officials and employees—Selection and appointment
- "Serial no. 96-46." and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 12143647