Outsourcing accountability? : examining the role of independent consultants : hearing before the Subcommittee on Financial Institutions and Consumer Protection of the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Thirteenth Congress, first session on exploring the role of independent consultants in financial regulation with a focus on the use of independent consultants by the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency and the Federal Reserve Board, April 11, 2013
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs. Subcommittee on Financial Institutions and Consumer Protection
- Additional Titles:
- Examining the role of independent consultants
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2013., Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office, and [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 106 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings and S. hrg. ; 113-34
- Shipping list number: 2014-0054-P. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 12143714