Oversight--GAO report on U.S. foreign medical graduates : hearing before the Subcommittee on Health and the Environment of the Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce, House of Representatives, Ninety-sixth Congress, second session on quality of medical education received by U.S. citizens studying abroad, November 21, 1980
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce. Subcommittee on Health and the Environment
- Additional Titles:
- Oversight--General Accounting Office report on U.S. foreign medical graduates
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 100 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- Date of publication appears as 1980.
"Serial no. 96-221."
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 12143774