Streamlining regulation, improving consumer protection, and increasing competition in insurance markets : hearing before the Subcommittee on Securities, Insurance, and Investment of the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Thirteenth Congress, first session on examining the challenges and benefits posed by the current system of insurance licensing for agents and brokers operating outside of their home states, and for regulators supervising them, March 19, 2013
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs. Subcommittee on Securities, Insurance, and Investment
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2013.
Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 87 pages) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
S. hrg. ; 113-21
- Discusses S. 534, the National Association of Registered Agents and Brokers Reform Act of 2013.
Shipping list number: 2013-0318-P.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 12144132