Constitution of the Republic of Peru : Lima, December 27, 1919
- Corporate Author:
- Uniform Title:
- Constitución (1920). English
- Additional Titles:
- Peru and HeinOnline index title: Constitution of the Republic of Peru, 1919/20, original text
- [London] : [Published and printed by His Majesty's Stationery Office],  and [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, [between 2010 and 2014]
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (pages 1,136-1,156).
- HeinOnline world constitutions illustrated
- Extracted from: British and foreign state papers, vol. 113 (1920). and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Text also available in English from 2 other sources: William C. Wells, translator. Constitution of the Republic of Peru (Pan American Union, 1926) and Graham H. Stuart. The governmental system of Peru (1925); in Spanish from 2 sources: Congress of the Republic (consulted 2010) and Chamber of Deputies (1922) and in French.
View MARC record | catkey: 12144468