Defining and measuring aircraft delay and airport capacity thresholds / TransSolutions ... [and three others].
- Washington, D.C. : Transportation Research Board, 2014.
- Physical Description:
- 65 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- TransSolutions, LLC
National Research Council (U.S.). Transportation Research Board
Airport Cooperative Research Program
United States. Federal Aviation Administration
- ACRP report, 1935-9802 ; 104
- Delay -- Metrics to define airport capacity -- Recommendations -- Future trends in improving metrics.
- "TRB's Airport Cooperative Research Program (ACRP) Report 104: Defining and Measuring Aircraft Delay and Airport Capacity Thresholds offers guidance to help airports understand, select, calculate, and report measures of delay and capacity. The report describes common metrics, identifies data sources, recommends metrics based on an airport's needs, and suggests ways to potentially improve metrics."--Publisher's description.
- 9780309283809 (paperback)
- At head of title: Airport Cooperative Research Program.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 59-60).
- Other Forms:
- Also available online.
- Funding Information:
- Research sponsored by the Federal Aviation Administration ACRP project 03-20
View MARC record | catkey: 12145635