AI*IA 2013: Advances in Artificial Intelligence [electronic resource] : XIIIth International Conference of the Italian Association for Artificial Intelligence, Turin, Italy, December 4-6, 2013. Proceedings / edited by Matteo Baldoni, Cristina Baroglio, Guido Boella, Roberto Micalizio
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 0302-9743 ; 8249
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Knowledge representation and reasoning -- Machine learning -- Natural language processing -- Planning -- Distributed AI: robotics and MAS -- Recommender systems and semantic Web.- AI applications.
- This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 13th International Conference of the Italian Association for Artificial Intelligence, AI*IA 2013, held in Turin, Italy, in December 2013. The 45 revised full papers were carefully reviewed and selected from 86 submissions. The conference covers broadly the many aspects of theoretical and applied Artificial Intelligence as follows: knowledge representation and reasoning, machine learning, natural language processing, planning, distributed AI: robotics and MAS, recommender systems and semantic Web, and AI applications.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 12146348