The Crusades and other historical essays : presented to Dana C. Munro by his former students / edited by Louis J. Paetow
- New York : F.S. Crofts & co., 1928.
- Physical Description:
- x, 419 pages : frontispiece (portrait) ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Paetow, Louis John, 1880-1928
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- pt. 1. History of the crusades: The great German pilgrimage of 1064-1065, by E. Joranson. The Pope's plan for the first crusade, by F. Duncalf. A neglected passage in the Gesta and its bearing on the literature of the first crusade, by A.C. Krey. Robert II of Flanders in the first crusade, by M.M. Knappen. Albert of Aachen and the county of Edessa, by A.A. Beaumont, Jr. The Genoese colonies in Syria, by E.H. Byrne. A twelfth century preacher--Fulk of Neuilly, by M.R. Gutsch. The crusading ardor of John of Garland, by L.J. Paetow.--pt. 2. Other historical essays: An exchequer reform under Edward I, by J.F. Willard. Lord Haldane's mission to Berlin in 1912, by Bernadotte E. Schmitt. Sources of diplomatic history and the control of foreign affairs, by W.E. Lingelbach. Rockbridge County, Virginia, in 1835: a study of ante-bellum society, by H.A. Kellar. List of the writings of Professor Dana C. Munro, 1894-1926, compiled by Marion P. West. List of patrons. Index, compiled by H.A. Kellar.
- "This edition is strictly limited to seven hundred and fifty copies printed from type, of which this is copy number 408".
View MARC record | catkey: 1215345