Gamma-ray bursts in the Swift era [electronic resource] : sixteenth Maryland Astrophysics Conference, Washington, DC, 29 November - 2 December 2005 / editors, Stephen S. Holt, Neil Gehrels, John A. Nousek ; sponsoring organizations, NASA/Goddard Space Flight Center, University of Maryland, General Dynamics
- Conference Author:
- October Astrophysics Conference (16th : 2005 : Washington, D.C.)
- Melville, N.Y. : American Institute of Physics, 2006.
- Physical Description:
- xviii, 733 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Holt, Stephen S.
Nousek, John A.
- AIP conference proceedings, 0094-243X ; v. 836
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- History and introduction -- Short GRBs and SGRs -- Prompt emission -- Early afterglow -- Late afterglows & GRB/SN connection -- Progenitors, cosmology, and x-ray flashes -- Non-photonic and high energy emission from GRBs -- Future missions and instrumentation.
- "This is the sixteenth installment of the ... annual October Astrophysics Conferences in Maryland"--Pref.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 12157306