The works of Edmund Gunter : containing the description and use of the sector, cross-staff, bow, quadrant, and other instruments. With a canon of artificial sines and tangents to a radius of 10.00000 parts, and the logarithms from an unite to 10000 ... and some questions in navigation added by Mr. Henry Bond. To which is added, the description and use of another sector and quadrant, both of them invented by Mr. Sam Foster ... furnished with more lines, and differing from those of Mr. Gunters both in form and manner of working
- Gunter, Edmund, 1581-1626
- London : Printed by A. C. for F. Eglesfield, 1673.
- 5th ed. diligently corrected ... By William Leybourn, philomath.
- Physical Description:
- 20 unnumbered pages, 309, 3 unnumbered pages, 224, 170 unnumbered pages : 2 fold.pl.,tables,diagrams ; 20 x 17 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Leybourn, William, 1626-1716
Foster, Samuel, -1652
Bond, Henry, active 17th century
View MARC record | catkey: 1217661