William Butler Yeats [sound recording].
- Yeats, W. B. (William Butler), 1865-1939
- Uniform Title:
- Poems. Selections
- London : Argo, 1966.
New York : McGraw-Hill Record Library [distributor].
- Physical Description:
- 1 audio disc (approximately 40 min.) : analog, 33 1/3 rpm, stereo. ; 12 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Norton, Jim
- English poets from Chaucer to Yeats
- Presents selections from The rose, The wind among the reads, In the seven woods, The green helmet, Responsibilities, The wild swan at Coole, Michael and the dance, The tower, The winding stair, Words for music, perhaps, A woman young and old, and Last poems.
- Recorded in association with the British Council and Oxford University Press.
Complete text in 1 pamphlet (8 p. ; 29 cm.) laid in container.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Read by Arthur O'Sullivan, Jim Norton, Chris Curran, and Sheila Manahan ; George Rylands, director.
View MARC record | catkey: 121929