Fifteenth century art and architecture
- New York : Garland Pub., 1976.
- Physical Description:
- 286 pages : illustrations ; 29 cm.
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- The Garland library of the history of art ; v. 6
- Janson, H.W. Preface -- Kubler, G. A late Gothic computation of rib vault thrusts -- Panofsky, E. Jan van Eyck's Arnolfini portrait -- Snyder, J.E. The early Haarlem school of painting, I: Ouwater and the Master of the Tiburtine sibyl; II: Geertgen tot Sint Jans -- Philip, L.B. The Prado Epiphany by Jerome Bosch -- Ackerman, J.S. Architectural practice in the Italian Renaissance -- Saalman, H. Early Renaissance architectural theory and practice in Antonio Filarete's Trattato di architettura -- Panofsky, E. Renaissance and renascences -- Janson, H.W. The "image made by chance" in Renaissance thought -- Meiss, M. Giovanni Bellini's St. Francis -- Roberts, H.L. St. Augustine in "St. Jerome's study": Carpaccio's painting and its legendary source -- Lowinsky, E.E. Epilogue: the music in "St. Jerome's study."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 1222178