Cathedral antiquities : Historical and descriptive accounts, with 311 illustrations, of the following English cathedrals. Viz, Canterbury, York, Salisbury, Norwich, Oxford, Winchester, Lichfield, Hereford, Wells, Exeter, Worcester, peterborough, Gloucester, and Bristol / The engravings mostly by J. Le Keux, esq. from drawings by E. Blore ... [and others].
- Britton, John, 1771-1857
- London : M.A. Nattali, 1836.
- Physical Description:
- 5 volumes : illustrations, plates, plans ; 30 cm
Full Text available online
- v.1. Cantebury and York -- v.2. Salisbury, Norwich, and Oxford -- v.3. Winchester, Lichfield, and Hereford -- v.4. Wells, Exeter, and Worcester -- v.5. Peterborough, Gloucester, and Bristol.
- Each volume has also special and engraved title-pages.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microform. Dayton, Ohio, National Cash Register, 1970. 1 microfiche ; 11 x 15 cm. (PCMI collection)
View MARC record | catkey: 1223635