Health characteristics by geographic region, large metropolitan areas, and other places of residence, United States, 1980-81 / [by Charles S. Wilder].
- Wilder, Charles S.
- Hyattsville, Md. : U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services, Public Health Service, National Center for Health Statistics,  and Washington, D.C. : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 91 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- National Center for Health Statistics (U.S.) and United States. Public Health Service
Full Text available online
- DHHS publication ; no. (PHS) 84-1574 and Vital and health statistics. Series 10, Data from the national health survey ; no. 146
- 084060288X (pbk.)
- "September 1984." and "Statistics are presented on chronic activity limitation, disability days, persons injured, acute conditions, physician and dental visits, persons with one or more short-stay hospital episodes and hospital days, perceived health status, and Medicaid coverage, by geographic region, metropolitan areas, and other places of residence. Estimates are based on data collected in health interviews during 1980 and 1981."
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the NCHS web site.
- Binding notes:
- With: Americans assess their health / Ries, Peter W. Hyattsville, Md. : U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services, Public Health Service, National Center for Health Statistics, 1983.
HE 20.6209:10/142-10/146 c.1 (Book) bound in Americans assess their health : United States, 1978
View MARC record | catkey: 1224025