AIDS : sexual behavior and intravenous drug use / Committee on AIDS Research and the Behavioral, Social, and Statistical Sciences, Commission on Behavioral and Social Sciences and Education, National Research Council ; Charles F. Turner, Heather G. Miller, and Lincoln E. Moses, editors
- Corporate Author:
- National Research Council (U.S.). Committee on AIDS Research and the Behavioral, Social, and Statistical Sciences
- Washington, D.C. : National Academy Press, 1989.
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 589 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Turner, Charles F.
Miller, Heather G.
Moses, Lincoln E.
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- AIDS (Disease)—United States—Prevention
- AIDS (Disease)—United States—Epidemiology
- Health behavior—United States
- Sexual behavior—United States
- Drug abuse—United States
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome—epidemiology
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome—prevention & control
- Health Behavior
- Risk Factors
- Sexual Behavior
- Substance Abuse, Intraveous
- United States
- 0309039487 (pbk.)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographies and index.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online.
View MARC record | catkey: 1229748